Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S02E06: Best Laid Schemes.


Murtagh is not happy when Jamie tells him he withdraw from the duel with Randall. He's more upset when Jamie didn't give him a clear reason why. Receive an information about The king is on a crusade to root out practitioners of the black arts from Paris, Claire warn Master Raymond and tell him to leave the city. Raymond say she shouldn't be worry, it happened before but later they all freed. Claire convince him it's different this time.

At home, Jamie makes Claire promise if their plan to stop the war fail and anything happen to him, Claire have to go back through the stones, back to Frank. Having their original plans changed put Murtagh upset and confuse, so Jamie decided it's time to tell him the truth about Claire.

The next day Jamie and Fergus go to Le Havre harbour to mix the fake smallpox potion Claire make with the wine supply at Comte's warehouse. The potion is succeed, but now Prince Charles wants Jamie delivery the wine himself. Doesn't trust Jamie 100%, Comte ask to come along.


Murtagh and Jamie make a fake ambush plan that will be act when Jamie and Comte on the road deliver the wine. To divert her mind from thinking about the ambush, Claire accompany by Fergus visit the charity hospital. Forget about her own condition, Mother Hildegarde found Claire is bleeding and insist she's staying the night in the hospital.

Claire send Fergus to inform Jamie at home about her condition. While they're having breakfast, a maid tell Jamie Prince Charles facing some trouble at the salon with payment. Jamie and Fergus go to the salon to take care of the problem. Jamie ask Fergus to wait for him while he make payment.

Couldn't help himself Fergus wandering the place that once he worked for. He enter a room and tempting to steal something. When Claire arrive at home and from Suzette she receive a shocking news that Jamie got into the fight with an English officer. Angry because Jamie broke his promise, Claire in hurry go to the Bois de Boulogne.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1:

I came through the fading light to find this, to stop them. Having found them, I could not intervene, for fear of causing fatal interruption.

All I could do was wait to see which of my men would die, Jamie or Frank.


Music on Outlander Summary S02E06: Best Laid Schemes.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...