Skip to main content

Outlander Official Season 5 Premieres & NYCC 2019 Contest Winner.


The Droughtlander finally over!. Well, not really hahaha. STARZ released an official season 5 release date. The Fraser will be back on Feb. 16, just 2 days after Valentine's day. I have a feeling they doing this on purpose :).

Outlander season 5 will be based on book fifth, The Fiery Cross, and only have shorter episodes (12 episodes) than season 4. The filming that started in April leaked some of behind of the scene pictures that makes fans excited.

Outlander NYCC 2019 Contest Winner

Some of you probably know Outlander panel (Caitriona Balfe, Sam Heughan, Duncan LaCroix, Maria Doyle Kennedy, and David Berry) will be attend New York Comic Con 2019. They also will bring a lucky fan, Briana Smith, who just won a #OutlanderContestNYCC to meet entire cast in New York. As a person who also like to paint in my spare time (hobbyist), I honestly think her acrylic painting is beautiful. So, congratulation Briana!.


STARZ also created a pinterest collection for this contest. So happy to see a lot of Outlander fans are art and creative people.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...

[Outlander Summary] S02E03: Useful Occupations and Deceptions.

Jamie has been busy between manage Jared's wine business & try to hold the meeting that Prince Charles demand with Joseph Duverney. When they having a tea and card play a Louise's, Mary Hawkins revealed where she come from. Claire immediately remember why Mary Hawkins name sounds familiar to her. She's Frank's direct ancestor. Claire Fraser Monologue #1: Somewhere in the back of my mind I must have known. If Jack Randall had really died at Wentworth Prison, he obviously could not later wed Mary Hawkins and sire Frank's direct ancestor. And in that case, Frank himself would never exist. Perhaps I hadn't allowed myself to think about it until now, but I was faced with the terrible knowledge that Frank's very existence now depended on Jack living for at least another year. Still in shock, Claire tells Murtagh that Jack Randall still alive . They both agree to keep this secret from Jamie. Jamie try to keep his good connection with Joseph Duverney...