Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S05E10: Mercy Shall Follow Me.


In Wilmington, Mr. Forbes and Stephen Bonnet meet to discuss their evil plan against River Run and the custody of young Jeremiah. At other side of the town, Jamie, Claire, Bree, Roger, and Ian prepare themselves for a meeting with Bonnet through Mr. Wylie illegal business connection.

The men went to the meeting point with Bonnet, Claire and Brianna go see the smith and then enjoying the day on the beach. While in town, Bonnet catch a sight of Claire and Bree and followed them to the beach. He sent his crews to see "Alexander Malcolm". Bonnet make Claire unconscious and took Bree with him.

To save Bree, Jamie and Roger try to get an information from Mr. Wylie where Bonnet lives. In River Run, Aunt Jocasta invite Mr. Forbes to write her some legal papers about sharing her fortunate to Bree & Roger, Fergus & Marsali, and Young Ian. Not happy with the task, Mr. Forbes try to end Jocasta's life.

From a woman in brothel house, Eppie, Claire get an information where Bonnet took Bree.


Music on Outlander S05E10: Mercy Shall Follow Me.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E05: Untimely Resurrection.

Claire Monologue #1: I hadn't noticed the noise of the clock before that evening, but in that moment, each annoying tick filled my head, reminding me that Jamie wasn't there. After our dinner party disintegrated into a brawl, the gens d'armes had come and arrested everyone. But it was all a misunderstanding. Alex Randall hadn't raped Mary Hawkins, and Jamie had nothing to do with any of it. Because of the incident at dinner , Jamie and Murtagh were taken by police for investigation. Claire accompany by Fergus waiting for them until morning when they finally get home. Alex Randall himself is not so lucky. He stay in prison because someone testify they see him attack Mary. Jamie set Murtagh to follow St. German, because he's leaving dinner with Sandringham, and nothing good comes from them. He wants to know who's behind the attack of Claire and Mary. Murtagh later inform Jamie there's nothing suspicious about St. German. He can't forgive hims...