Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S03E13: Eye of the Storm.


Claire Fraser Monologue #1:

I was dead. Everything around me was a blinding white, and there was a soft rushing sound, like the wings of angels. I felt peaceful and bodiless... Free of terror, free of rage, filled with a quiet happiness.

After Captain Leonard arrest Jamie, Claire went to search for young Ian by herself using the information her manservant gave. Claire got caught by a guard and take her to meet Geillis. Meanwhile Jamie once again is saved by John Grey before Captain Leonard take him back to Scotland.

Influenced by The Campbell siblings, Geillis have crazy theory about her and Claire traveling time life and her political believes. Jamie came to save Claire when Geillis locked her up in one of her rooms. Claire and Jamie follow the guards whose taking young Ian somewhere.

After hearing about the Brahan Seer prophecy from Margaret's brother and what is in Geillis mind, Claire and Jamie rush to a place named Abandawe. In there, they found Geillis preparing to traveling time and young Ian as immolation.

Claire Fraser Monologue #2:

It was then I realized that the pool was the portal.

Successfully saving Ian from Geillis, they all back sailing to Scotland. A few days into the sea, a storm caught them and destroy the ship.


Music on Outlander Summary S03E13: Eye of the Storm.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...