Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S04E13: Man of Worth.


Murtagh back to River Run and express his disagreement to Jacosta about John and Bree wedding plan. Months after leaving Fraser's Ridge, Jamie, Claire, and Ian reach their final destination, Shadow Lake Village. They're hoping to trade Roger with some of the stuff they bring from home. The villagers looks scared when they saw Claire's necklace stone. The Mohawk recognize it as Otter Tooth's stone.

The Mohawk cancel the trade and ask Jamie, Claire, and Ian to leave the village. A woman and a few men from Shadow Lake Village follow Jamie, Claire, and Ian and ask them to hand over the stone. She told them the story behind the stone. Claire ask the woman to help them free Roger and the stone will be hers. They got caught when they try to free Roger. Young Ian decided to stay with the Mohawk and volunteer to replace Roger.


Claire told Roger everything about Brianna current situation. She gave Roger a moment to think if he wants to stay or leave. They're coming back to River Run without Roger but were greet with newborn grandson. Roger eventually show up before they leave for Fraser's Ridge.

Music on Outlander S04E13: Man of Worth.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...