Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S05E02: Between Two Fires.


Jamie and Lieutenant Knox begin their search for Murtagh Fitzgibbons. A messenger report that the regulators led by Murtagh have been rioting a town called Hillsborough. Meanwhile in Fraser's Ridge, Claire doing an autopsy to one of her patient to find out the illness. Bree warn her about this action that won't be accepted in the time they currently live in.

Arrive in Hillsborough, they met governor's friend Mr. Fanning. Mr. Fanning show Jamie what the regulators did to the town and its people. Lieutenant Knox killed one of the regulator man that the town captured because of a heated arguments they have.

While they're practicing shooting, Bree got an impression that Roger wants to get back to their time. He feel Jamie doesn't give him some respect. Seeing Marsali skill on butchering animals, Claire take her as an apprentice on surgery wing.


When he sees an opportunity, Jamie help the 2 other capture men to escape. Jamie's action only cause an order for more men from Lieutenant Knox. When Roger have his eyes checking, Claire tell him it's probably better and safer for him, Bree, and Jeremy to go back to 1960's. Claire also work so hard to help her community health by creating prevention notes and even try to build a penicillin.

Bryan Cranna and Lee Withers back to the regulators camp and tell Murtagh about their encounter with Jamie in Hillsborough.

In Wilmington, Stephen Bonnet met Mr. Forbes, Jacosta's friend, the man who once tried to proposed to Bree.


Music on Outlander S05E02: Between Two Fires.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...