Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S03E07: Crème de Menthe.


Claire got into the fight with the stranger man and he fall accidentally. The man suffer from epidural hematoma and Claire try to save him. Jamie asking Fergus to gather his other employee after found out the stranger man is Sir Percival's exciseman. Claire go to the apothecary to get some laudanum and things.

When she arrive there, she make a deal with another customer, Mr. Campbell, so she can be the first in line. Fergus and Ian successful selling brandy to a customer and have a chat about Claire. what they remember her when they're just a child. When Claire return, Jamie try to keep the exciseman quiet because he's finally awake.

Sir Percival search for illegal liquor in brothel basement but found nothing. After failed to save the exciseman life, Claire come to visit Margaret Campbell. From the sign Margaret have, She diagnosed her having a mental disorder and not a seer.


Claire tells Jamie they should get their own place and she wants to open her own clinic work as a healer. Ian Murray came to see Jamie and surprise to meet Claire as well. He ask Jamie if he knows where Young Ian is. Jamie had to lied to him.

Young Ian bring the girl he met in bar to Jamie's print shop. Having the best time of his life, Ian catch Sir Percival's new exciseman searching for liquor casks. They get into the fight and accidentally start a fire. Jamie found young Ian unconscious and carry him outside safely.

Music on Outlander Summary S03E07: Crème de Menthe.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...