Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S04E12: Providence.


John Grey deliver the news to Bree that Stephen Bonnet has been captured by militiamen and will be hang in a week. Bree tell John she wants to see Bonnet. When John disagree, Brianna show him Jamie's letter.

Jamie Fraser:

"Daughter, I canna say if I shall see you again. My hope is that it shall be so and that all will be mended between us. I've been thinking about your question of whether revenge would heal the wrong done to you. I advise you now that you must not seek it. For the sake of your soul, for the sake of your own life, you must find the grace to forgive.

Freedom is hard-won, but it is not the fruit of murder. Do not fear that he will escape vengeance. Such a man carries with him the seeds of his own destruction. If he does not die by my hand, it'll be by another, but it must not be by your hand.

Hear me, for the sake of the love I bear you.
Your loving father, James Fraser."

While John and Bree arrive in Wilmington to see Bonnet, Fergus already making a plan to save Murtagh. Both event occurs at the same time that makes them meet in the prison unaware to each party plan. They succeeded free Murtagh from Jail, but Stephen Bonnet once again escaped.


The Mohawk group and Roger arrive at Shadow Lake. He became their slave and put him in the hut with another prisoner, a priest named Alexandre. Both men frustrated with the situation they're in, they started to share their life stories and pain.

Because of what he believe and want to give Roger an opportunity to escape, father Alexandre sacrifice himself.

Music on Outlander Summary S04E12: Providence.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...