Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S04E09: The Birds & The Bees.


Broken and hurt after what Bonnet did to her, Brianna back to her room. Lizzie ask questions and have her own conclusions from what she saw earlier that day. The next morning Bree insist they continue their journey to Cross Creek. Lizzie tell Bree about a certain surgeon lady who cut a man open to heal him and her good Scottish husband, Mr. Fraser.

The three of them finally reunited.

On their way to Fraser Ridge, Bree told Claire everything about Roger. Ian also share their encounter with Captain Bonnet to Bree. Arrive at Fraser Ridge, the whole clan sharing family stories, mostly about Jamie childhood.


Bree started to adapt to 1769 life. Feed the animals and making whiskey. Jamie take Bree to bees hunting to get to know each other and father and daughter bonding. When they picking up some herbs, Bree told Claire about what happened to her at Willow Tree Tavern. Claire deliver the news to Jamie. When Claire search Bree dirty clothes she found her wedding ring that Bonnet stolen.

After complete his duty as Bonnet crew, Roger going back to North Carolina to find Brianna again. When Roger arrive in Fraser Ridge land, Lizzie caught a sight of him and told Ian that's the man she saw had an argument with Bree outside Willow Tree tavern. All this misunderstanding lead to Jamie search for Roger and take the matters on his own hands.

Music on Outlander Summary S04E09: The Birds & The Bees.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...