Skip to main content

[Outlander Summary] S04E04: Common Ground.


Jamie finally agree to accept governor Tryon offer to maintain a land that now he call Fraser's Ridge. Claire and Jamie arrive at Woolam's Creek to collect some things before they back and build Fraser's Ridge. Jamie ask Fergus to find him men to help them to build their new home.

While Ian, Jamie, and Claire start on marking the Fraser's Ridge land, a group of Indian approach them. Jamie handle the situation in peace and calm. The Indians coming back another day and show their displeasure about Jamie claiming on the land. At night, their meats supplies gone and one of the horse is hurt. Claire suspect it's a bear.


Jamie counsel with John Myers how to make peace with the Cherokee that keep coming to their land. In another night, they found Myers has been mauled and he keeps saying words "Tskili Yona". Don't want to get attack anymore, Jamie went to find the attacker who surprisingly is a Cherokee.

Back in 1971, Roger found a clue about Jamie and Claire existence from the book Bree gave him. Received more evidence from the book author, Roger called Bree and let her know. When Roger return to Inverness to collect his things, Fiona show him another document about Jamie & Claire lives in America.

Roger decided to call Bree to tell her about this new info, but her roommate Gayle said Brianna is in Scotland visiting her mother.
   

Music on Outlander Summary S04E04: Common Ground.

Comments

Popular Post This Week:

[Outlander Summary] S01E01: Sassenach.

For a tv show, the first episode is very important. Because it will determine whether the audience will continue watching or not. Well, I belong to this category. There is no chance for the second or third episode hehehe. Outlander S01E01 "Sassenach" managed to attract me to watch the next episodes because of the interesting and solid storyline, and strong characteristics. When in fact I am less interested with a story "traveling through time" background. Claire Randall Monologue # 1: People disappear all the time. Young girls run away from home. Children stray from their parents and are never seen again. Housewives take the grocery money, and a taxi to the train station. Most are found eventually. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. Usually. Strange, the things you remember. Single images and feelings that stay with you down through the years. Like the moment I realized I'd never owned a vase. That I'd never lived any place l...

[Outlander Summary] S01E06: The Garrison Commander.

Concern about Claire well being, lieutenant Jeremy Foster take her to meet his commander at Brockton. Dougal come along with them. Claire is welcome by the brigadier general, Sir Oliver Lord Thomas, and join him and his men for lunch. There's a tension interaction between Dougal and Lord Thomas that makes Dougal has to leave the room. Claire Randall Monologue #1: Even though I wasn't going by my own choice, I still felt a heaviness leave my breast. And for the first time since I passed through the standing stones at Craigh na Dun, I found myself surrounded by my own people. They might be called Redcoats instead of Tommies, but they were still the British Army I had been a part of for six long years. And somehow it felt liberating to be looked upon with sympathy and respect instead of hostility and suspicion. I knew only too well what Dougal was feeling. A Scottish village it may be, and on Mackenzie land at that, but for Dougal, it was now enemy territory, and...

[Outlander Summary] S02E12: The Hail Mary.

Claire Fraser Monologue #1: It was hard to believe that these were the same brave Highland warriors who had beaten the British army at Prestonpans and Falkirk, who had marched triumphantly into England. Five months of retreat with not enough food and brutal weather had left them broken and demoralized. Our worst nightmare was coming true and I felt completely helpless in the face of it. They arrive just outside of Inverness and get some rest. Even though Dougal and his men are tired, Jamie still ask him to take a patrol to locate the British army. Don't want waste more time, Jamie sent Murtagh to fetch the prince so they can make plan sooner. The three of them know what will happen next because Culloden Moor lies just a few miles east. When Claire go to Inverness to replenish her medical supplies, she met Mary Hawkins. Mary doesn't look happy to meet Claire because she knew what exactly Claire told Alex in Paris about their relationship . Claire offer Mary to apolo...